Dignis Italian Leather Case for iBasso DX90/DX50
Description of Buttero leather
The leather used in this product is one of Italy's premier tanneries. 'Buttero' leather has high density and compact tissue. This leather is vegetable-tanned, resulting in its soft and smooth texture. The high oil content adds to the glossiness of the leather as well.
Product features and care instructions
- This product has been created with genuine Italian natural leather.
- All leather is dyed so when it becomes damp from rain, sweat, or other sources of moisture, the dye may transfer to the skin or clothing. This is a characteristic of all leather products and is not a defect. Exercise special caution when handling or wearing damp leather products.
- Damp leather should be dried in a shaded area with good ventilation. Avoid exposing damp leather to direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- Store leather products in cool, dry places
- Gently remove dust from leather with a dry cloth or brush
- Clean soiled leather surfaces with saddle soap or other leather cleaner and then apply neat's foot oil, glycerine, or lanolin to maintain the leather's natural suppleness.
- Dry leather can be restored to its natural suppleness by gently rubbing with a cleanser and applying a light coating of leather cream or lotion.