iBasso D-Zero MKII Headphone Amplifier
- Dual Wolfson WM8740 DAC Chips
- VIA Vinyl Envy USB2.0 audio controller, takes up to 24Bit/96kHz digital signal.
- OPAMP+BUF design, ensures high current output.
- Takes Windows PC, MACcomputers USB digital signal (USB Soundcard), OTG audio signal from Android 4.1 or above device, digital signal from iPhone/iPad with camera kit.
- Works as a DAC+AMP Combo, a standalone AMP, or a standalone DAC (Line out function).
- 2-Setting Gain Switch for impedance matching.
- Rechargeable Li-polymer battery with integrated charging system.
- 120 hours play time when works as an AMP and 10 hours when used as a DAC.
- Slim and small, it is ultra-portable design.
- Pouch, USB cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm interconnect, OTG cable, silicone strap, and warranty card.
Power Source：Built-in 4.2V Li-polymer battery
Frequency Response: 17Hz~20 KHz +/- 1.0dB (DAC), 17Hz~100 KHz +/- 1.0dB (AMP)
Signal to Noise Ratio：108dB (DAC), 102dB (Amp)
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002%@1kHz/0dB (DAC), 0.003%@1kHz/-10dBV (AMP)
Output Power：Up to 120mW+120mW into 16Ω
Output Impedance: <0.5ohm
Gain: +3dB/ +9dB (AMP)
Battery Life: 120 Hours (AMP), 10 Hours (DAC+AMP)
Battery Charge Time: 5 Hours
External Power supply: 5V DC
Recommended Headphone Impedance: 8~300Ω
Case dimension: 2.17W x 3.98L x 0.44H (inch)
55W x 101L x 11H (mm)
Weight: 95g or 3.35oz
Share this item: